Anchor’s two-component Polyurethane coatings provide excellent UV protection for a variety of applications. Our durable formulations also offer long-lasting gloss retention and proven chemical resistance.
Choose Ancothane coatings for:
- Original Equipment Manufacturing
- Heavy Duty Equipment
- Farm and Agriculture Equipment
- Oil and Gas equipment
- Industrial Maintenance
- Exterior Storage tanks
- Equipment & Machinery
- Commercial applications
- Civil Engineering projects
- Building and Construction projects
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Gloss Retention: ASTM G53 – 87% retention of 60 degree gloss after 1000 hours.*
- Salt Fog Resistance: 5000 hours of ASTM B117 with no blisters.*
- Abrasion Resistance: Only 60 mg loss of after 1000 cycles of ASTM D4060 test.*
- Color Options: A variety of stock and custom colors are available.
- Environmentally Friendly: Our Ancothane series has options to meet all federal, state and customer-specific environmental requirements.
- Heat Resistance: Anchor polyurethane can withstand continuous heat up to 250° F and up to 350° F of intermittent heat.
CUSTOMERS USING ANCHOR’S POLYURETHANE PRODUCTS HAVE INCLUDED:
- One of the world’s largest refiners, transporters and marketers of transportation fuels
- A world leader in aircraft component manufacturing and repair
- A specialist in the design, manufacture and distribution of solids control components and centrifugal pumps throughout the world
- A leading provider of natural gas compressor package and production equipment to the nation’s largest natural gas and oil production companies