Anchor’s two-component Epoxy formulations are designed to withstand harsh conditions and unforgiving environments, providing excellent chemical resistance and superior barrier coat protection.
Choose Anchor Epoxy formulations for:
- Original Equipment Manufacturing – (harsh environments)
- General Industrial Applications
- Off-Shore Structures
- Industrial Maintenance
- Concrete Floors
- Exterior Storage tanks, Structural steel (with proper topcoat)
- Machinery and Equipment
- Commercial Applications
- Civil Engineering Projects
- Building and Construction Projects
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Proven Performance: Anchor Epoxy formulations have been protecting industrial assets from corrosion since 1982.
- Salt Fog Resistance: 2000 hours of ASTM B117. *
- Environmentally Friendly: The introduction of the 5900, 6900 and 7900 series represent our commitment to providing environmentally friendly products that meet the performance expectations of our original 3900 series. The Anchor Epoxy product line has options to meet all federal, state and customer-specific environmental requirements.
- Epoxy Technology Options: Anchor offers a variety of options. Amine epoxies provide hard films with great chemical resistance. Polyamides are easy to use and have excellent adhesion. Water-based epoxies are hard, durable coatings with water clean up and low odor. *Test results from CC-1514 Series.
- 3900 Series – Polyamide High Build Epoxy (1 to 1)
- CC1514 – High Solids Epoxy Primer
- 5900 Series – High Solids Waterborne Epoxy
- 6900 Series – High Solids Polyamine Epoxy for Floors (4 to 1)
CUSTOMERS USING ANCHOR’S EPOXY PRODUCTS HAVE INCLUDED:
- The largest privately held domestic land drilling contractor in the U.S.
- A leading provider of quality horizontal directional drilling services
- A leading manufacturer of reliable gas conditioning, processing separation and filtration equipment used throughout the world
- One of the region’s largest concrete producers
- A diversified bulk commodity sales and transportation company with customers all over the world